Friday, February 02, 2007

NatGeo Wannabe today..

I took a picture of the Komplek 3K where I go for my swim today. Just for fun. tried to do the free style today, it ended in disaster. Drank so much water. Shall try tomorrow again. Managed to go for a swim everyday this week. Trying to get in as much work out i can before i get too busy to do so. After today's swim work out, I had KFC. There goes my work out.

Komplek 3k.



In the evening, I decided to go for a walk at the hill behind my house. Actually my wife and I could not finish the enormous bunch of bananas given to us by our neighbours. The bananas were not to my taste and they didn't shape like ordinary bananas. So I decided to give the bananas to the monkey that live in that hill. I sprayed myself with mosquito repellent and started my accend with the bananas in one hand and my camera and binoculars on the other. Boy! The mosquito repellent didn't work like it says in the bottle. I was bitten all over my legs ( I was wearing shorts). Had to spray some more on my legs and hands before the mosquitoes decided to retreat for a short spell. Managed to get on top of the hill, there are two transmitting towers there, one belonging to TM and the other Digi. A Hindu temple sits between the two towers.



Saw loads of monkeys, however they were shying away from humans. So I decided to leave the bananas on the ground and observe from a distance. Took some video footage too and some shots of the monkeys. As I found out, taking footage of animals takes lots of patiences and distance. I do appreciate the Animal Planet on ASTRO more now since I had to wait an whole hour to coax the monkeys to have my unwanted bananas.

To cut the long story short. The monkeys finally came and took all the bananas away. I had a few video shots and pictures taken. I think animal and human both went away happy. And I had loads of mosquito bites. I hope they are not denggi carries.

No comments: