Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bumbu Bali Part 2

Had a drive around Bumbu Bali in the afternoon to see if they are open. The second day of Chinese New Year, who knows maybe they are close for a few days. Saw them opening shop and cleaning, so made plans with my siblings and Daphne to dinner. Chinese New Year makan with among the siblings mah.....
So decided to sit upstairs this time. I was not dissapointed. The decor was cosy and fully Balinese. Its a nice place to have a few drinks and relax after work. My sister and I ordered the ayam bertutu and my brother and Daphne the seafood combo (I think, I can't remember). The sauce that comes with the servings was excellent. According to my sister Bumbu is actually Balinese for sambal...
Food was excellent, company was excellent, this place deserves other visits to try other fares.

Es Campur




Lemon grass Soda

Ayam Bertutu


Seafood Combo???



Daphne SMS her date...



Daphne in serious discussion..


No comments: