Sunday, February 04, 2007

Wedding & The Shah Alam Mosque.

Was at a Malay wedding on Sunday. It was one of my companies bosses son's wedding. I only got an invitation thru the E-mail and it only says at MBSA Banquet Hall. I initially went to a different MBSA hall (thinking confidently that it was the right place) where another wedding was going on. As I entered, unable to recognise anyone, I decided to ask around for persons name and I found out I was at the wrong wedding. What an embrassment!!! Luckily I didn't give my contribution to the groom when I entered the hall. I found out only then that there were more than one MBSA hall.
Finally decided to call one of my friends ask if he was going and I decided to follow him and his mother-in-law. And finally I got to the right place. It was at Wisma MBSA!!! And I was late...Well not that late, as I was leaving some others too was coming.
With all that running around looking for the place I didn't manage to get many photos of the ceremony but I had a great view of the Shah Alam Mosque. I took a few shots of the mosque. I must say it is comparable to the Blue Mosque built in Istanbul. Magnificant!!



The Bride and Groom.. (me late lah)


The Magnificant Mosque.

No comments: