Monday, February 12, 2007

Back to work.

Today was my first day at work after a long leave of absence. Surprisingly, my chair is still where it should be. Came back to loads of work. The whole day was spent clearing back logs and carrying out current issues. Got some new changes at work and new stories, can't wait to get fully updated.
Told the boss I will be on 1 week leave for CNY next week. Yeah!!! On holiday again.. And I took Thursday and Friday off also for doctors appointment for Karen and myself. Looks like it going to be a short working week for me again. Unable to plan more leave after the CNY week as baby is not here yet. All leave plans after that will be dependant on when the baby is arriving.
I guess I shall stop here for now. Maybe sometime this week I will have more intersting things to blog about...

No comments: