Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bumbu Bali...



Was at Bumbu Bali, Puchong for dinner with the wife today. My first time eating there but my wife been thee before with some of her friends. I ordered a apple soda and chicken and beef combo whilst my wife ordered the Balinese Nasi Campur. My favourite was the beef rendang found in the nasi campur. It was sweet and tender unlike any I have tasted before. My chicken and beef combo was above average as it tasted like any western palete that you can order almost anywhere.
The decor of the place too was fantastic. We sat on the ground floor but it felt very cosy and homey. Don;t know about the first floor as I did not venture upstairs. Maybe next time as I notice beers were brought from upstairs to downstairs when ordered. Maybe there is a bar or alcohol is only poured on the first floor.
This place is definately worth a second visit and I shall try the other more authentic Balinese fair next time which I think will be a more savoury decision.

My drink.

Chicken and Beef Combo.

Nasi Campur Bali.

No comments: