Monday, February 05, 2007

Tiring Day.

Loads of activity today. Went to Jenny's place in the afternoon. Saw her baby. She was three months old. Craddled her for a while. It was fun and also terrifying as I thought I could hurt the baby. She so small.. Anyway good practice for me until my baby comes. Should be soon I hope.

When for swim in the evening at Daphne's apartment. Decided against going to 3K as I wanted to learning my free style stroke without anyone disturbing my rhythm. Didn't get much learning tonight as I kept on "drinking water". Stopped after half and hour.


Anyway adjourn to dinner at Ming Tien next to Sunway Pyramid. I had the Taiwan Fried Chicken with white rice, Daphne had the Sarawal Noodles and Karen the Tang Hoon with soup. I didn't manage to get a photo of the Sarawak Noodles as Daphne goobled up the whole whole before I could get the camera out. She was one hungry girl tonight. Anyway the food was fair, nothing to shout about but it was not horrible either. Not been to Ming Tien for sometime now but looks like business is still good. Maybe the presents of the Pyramid and Colleges around to drive thier business.

Daphne posing....

Ming Tien at Sunway.

Tang Hoon Soup.
.

My Favourite Fried Chicken.
.

2 comments:

Daphne V. said...

AH-HAH !! ....I FOUND IT !!
Don't pray-pray with Cyberjaya Hacker.

Btw, can you photoshop my picture not? give me C CUP ..flat la -__-"

Like the blog, loads of FOOD.
U just inspired me to use my camera again =P

cinasami said...

You want C cup... We shall talk in private.