Saturday, February 03, 2007

God daughter came to visit me....

A scheduled visit to the gynae today with the wife in the morning. Dr. says if baby not here yet by next week, he will induce my wife to go into labour. Maybe I should start choosing a date for the baby to be delivered. The Dr. thinks this should be done before the long holidays during CNY as Karen's official due date is on the 15 Feb. He is of the opinion that by waiting too long the placenta might shut down. Anyway, he says there are two schools of thought on this matter but he is the one that does not like to let the pregnancy go beyond the due date. I leave it to his safe hands....
Today my god daughter aka Raveena came and visit me. THis is the first time she came to my house. Not seen her for sometime now and boy she has grown. It was like only yesterday that she was born la.. She almost 5 now and attending kindy...


Raveena posing.



Raveena having lunch.


Later in the evening i decided to take a shot at the moon. It was a full moon but due to the limited capacity of my camera only had my best shot below. It was the 15 of the month as per the Chinese lunar calender. Another 2 weeks to go for Chinese New Year.



No comments: