Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sunset at Putra Heights.

Ventured out to a construction site opposite my place this evening. I been noticing some exacavation work going on on the area so Karen and I decided to venture there to have a look. To our surprise there is a small existing lake there. We saw some birds, big ones too. I think I saw a white stock, a Kingfisher and some blue bird. Due to development, the lake is being covered to make way for future sites for new houses. I had a look into the lake found some fishes too, maybe that why there were birds there. What a shame that nature had to make way for nature at this place...
Maybe this will be the last time my wife and I will venture into this place before houses are contructed. At least I manage to see the lake before it was reclaimed.

The disappearing lake.


Sunset at Putra Heights.

No comments: