Wednesday, February 21, 2007

E-ru

Went to this vegetarian restaurant at Summit on the first day of CNY. My family takes a vegetarian diet for the day (well not all of us). So plans were made by my cousin to have a vegetarian meal for dinner. Didn't manage to take all photos of the servings. We had a 9 course chinese dinner. 2 additional dish were ordered to supplement the 9 course. The recommended were asam fish and butter prawn, however I did not manage to take a snap of them. They were gone in a flash.
I can't image these dishes were actually vegetarian. They taste a lot like the meat they represent. I wonder why people take so much trouble to make it look and taste like meat whilst it still vegetarian. I thought vegetarian food is suppose to be simple, clears one's soul and some what religious. Sounds hypocritical to me.
Anyway, the food was good, vegetarian or otherwise.


Four seasons.

Steam Fish.

Lotus Rice.

Salad Prawn.

No comments: