Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lunch at Loong Foo.

I normally go for lunch at Salak Town when I am at work at KLIA. Salak town is about 10km from the South Support Zone of KLIA. It's one of the few restaurants (or eating place) close to work that offers chinese "tai chow". They offer pretty decent food but it can get boring if you eat there everyday. So yesterday after a long absence from work and at the same time I had my camera with me, I decided to join my friends for lunch there. During lunch this place is teeming with hungry non-muslim office and workers from the area nearby. I normally order the individual meals with rice and there is a wide variety there. The only problem is that with the variety, what to order?
My favourite order there is wild boar curry with rice or sometimes I order fish sauce chicken with long beans. However I didn't order that yesterday. I had "kung poh" venison with egg. It will be a few more weeks before I go back there again. Been eating here on and off for the past 7 years.
Kailan Chicken.

Kung Poh venison.

Thai style fish with long beans.

No comments: