Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Late Dinner..

Decided to go to Carrefour Subang Jaya in the afternoon for some shopping after my swim at 3K. Me and my wife stumbled upon a LG 29" CTV on sale RM 799. My wife wanted it... Aiyaaa!!! had to buy la... there goes my extra money for savings this month (as if i had any savings in the first place)... The saleman took my phone number and he will call onces there is available stock.. hope he doesn't call..He! He! He!..

Anyway had a late dinner at big plate located at Kampung Melayu Subang in Shah Alam. The last time I was there was more than 10 years ago. The place now as expanded and now occupies 3 shops. They only had tow shops as I remembered correctly. Ordered the Langkawi Chowder, Big Plate Steaks and the Salmon. Boy!! The servings were huge. The Langkawi chowder was serve into a bread bun. I was surprise that the chowder didn't leak out. The mains comes with a generous serving of sides dishes of vegetables and potatoes with lots of gravy. My wife and I had a scrumpcious meal. It will be difficult to sleep with this large dinner in our stomachs.

Langkawi Chowder.


Big plate Steak.


The Salmon.

No comments: