Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Long MC

Today is only the second day of my long MC. Still enjoying the novelty of not going to work. I wonder when will i get bored? I decided to do few things like spend half an hour a day to learn some written chinese. would do me some good. Or maybe ponder on the realities of life when my baby comes. And of course write this blog!!!!


My wife is officially due on the 15 Feb 2007. The ultrasound by the Dr. shows that it is a girl. We had decided on a name for the baby, Isabel Chin Yuan Xin. Should it turn out otherwise I guess i need to decide on another name later.


I'm going to be a father soon. What are my expectations on being a father? Well for a start, like all I wish I would have a healthy baby. Below is the ultrasound of the baby at four months (i think).

Till my next update.

No comments: