Thursday, January 25, 2007

wife's bored!!

My wife is bored! Bored of sitting around the house waiting. The baby not here yet, I guess she is restless sitting at home. I think she want to return to work ASAP after child birth. Not been able to keep her occupied for long, I too need to my thing!!! I shall keep her busy with a few task next week to keep her mind occupied with some chores.





Was at the SS2 Chow Yang pasar malam last thursday. As it was after my operation, I am not suppose to eat anything sour or poisonous. Some how it will affect my wound. I however did see the largest pau in my life. The Yip Chee Mei "Tai Pau". Boy it was big!! But it tasted pretty ordinary. Saw my favourite fried chicken but did not buy. Maybe next week.


SS2 Chow Yang Pasar malam.


The Giant Pau..


Chicken My favourite!!!!

No comments: