Monday, January 29, 2007

Picturistic Day!!!

It all started when i decided to bring my digital camera out today. I ended up taking a few pictures of my meal and around town. I also started to swim today as part of my rehabilitation after my operation. Went to Komplek 3K in the afternoon. I must say its been a long time since i last swam or exercise, I was out of breathe!!! I shall try to go everyday as I am free till next week.

My first picture was when i took my wife to the clinic desa for a routine check-up in Puchong. Nope baby not due yet. My wife is still not complaining of any pain yet. just a waiting game for us now.




The Klinik Desa in Puchong.




Later we had lunch at Gaint in USJ. My favourite Teow Chew Chendol was my take for the afternoon. Seriously, this is one of the better cendols I had in K.L. or P.J. except for the ones you get in Penang. Its a bit too sweet but the coconut milk is not too rich and the balance is just nice. Highly recommended.






Later in the evening, we decided to take a drive to IJN where my boss was warded. He will be having a heart bypass this coming Wednesday. I took this picture of the twin towers while on the way there. Been passing the towers for years but this is the first time I actually took a snap of it.



After IJN, then to Sunway Pyramid. My wife wanted to see the street lighted up at night. Had a few shots of the street. Its more impressive when you there in person.

Sunway Pyramid.

No comments: