Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What to do?

Today I woke up wondering what am I going to do for the rest of the day. Finally drove to KLIA to settle some matters with regards to the medical centre and HR. Drove my car all the way to KLIA, never realise how uncomfortable my car is when on long distance drive. The seat must be too low.



Nope still no baby yet today. Everytime my wife makes some noise, I get jumpy when my wife says pain.... I guess when she is almost 38 weeks you then to feel uncomfortable with the baby inside you. Tomorrow will be the doctor's appointment. I wonder what will the doctor say.



Had the most unhealthest lunch ever ay McDonalds. Been putting on weight lately. Without exercise it also impossible to reduce weight. This dics operation i had last week also did not help matters. My right leg outer sole is still weak and numb. The S1 nerve must have been really damaged by the prolapsed dics. Hope it will get better soon.



Managed to get some of my Chinese Characters learnt in the evening. Hope to keep the momentum going while I am on this long MC.



I also took some photos of the lotus plant which flowered the last few day. I don't think it will last for more than a few days so I thought I had it documentated in the morning and in the evenings. The flower blooms at morning and closes in night.... Well Good night then......


In the morning........



In the evening............

No comments: