Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tony Romas revisited.

Was at Tony Romas again. I had to revisit this place. I made such big impression on me from the last visit that I had to tell everyone about the huge servings here that one person may not finish at one sitting. I want to see if my first visit had any bearing on the my second visit. I took a friend there for dinner just to be on the safe side, we order one main meal and one starter. The fried mushrooms and the grilled salmon.
An as usual the portion for the mains was somewhat big. It was good. I also particularly liked the grilled salmon, not so much the salmon but the gravy that went with it. I am not much of the fish eater but my friend and I polished the whole plate. Proofs my theory in the first place. Looks like if its not my balloonning weight I would like to make more trips here for dinner.

Fried Mushrooms.
Grilled Salmon.

No comments: