Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Durians at USJ 17.

Not had bought durians for a very long time. The last season came and gone, I no bought any. I have a weakness for this fruit. Onces I start putting it in my mouth, I just can't stop eating it. I will finish it till the last seed. For this very reason, I stop buying durians. I have a funny addition, I can look at it, smell it, touch it or even open it, i will not have the urge to eat it until it touches my mouth. After that it will depend on my stomach storage capacity.
somehow I decided to buy some from this stall at USJ 17 at Subang Jaya. Maybe I not had it for a long time the thought crosses my mind.
I bought the D24 at RM7 per kilo. Had 5 kilos of fruit weight and two additional were thrown in as a gesture of good will by the owner. I must say the fruit was small but very tasty. Bitter and sweet with some soft texture. The type I will. "Tah Pau" back home and you guessed it.... finished in 15 minutes. Next time.....





No comments: