Monday, August 06, 2007

Manhattan Sunway Pyramid.

For some reason the wife was craving for more seafood for dinner over the weekend. Where to go? I not a big fan of seafood except for the ones from South Pacific at PJ State (I shall blog about it when i go there next). So made another trip to Manhattan's Seafood but this time to the one at Sunway Pyramid. I always see this large deep fried fish(he BarammundiI think) that people order, wanted to try it but I though it was too much for both of us. Maybe when we have more people for dinner we can try it.
Order the citrus salad. I must say it was food. Tangy, sweet and juicy but all in the right balance. The mains was the grilled seafood platter and the fried Paddock fish platter for one. Since it was Merdeka month, they had a promotion for free starters if we order two mains. The starters was already chosen for us, the fried calamari.
I didn't like the grilled fish from the grilled seafood platter, it had the strong fishy after taste still evident after cooking. The Paddock was fine. I always wondered why they serve most of the mains with garlic rice, after eating the seafood platter thought the garlic rice was to mask the strong after taste of some of the fish. The fried calamari was tasty, maybe because it was oily.
I notice that this place has a very limited selection of main courses and sharing selections. I think this is because that htey only see seafood and no meat making the selelction rather limited.
Citrus Salad.
Fried Calamari (Merdeka Special).
Grilled Seafood Platter for 1.
Paddock Fish Platter.

No comments: