Monday, August 27, 2007

Penang Kopitiam Megamall.

Did not have my camera for almost two weeks. The misses took it with her during one of her trips overseas. However managed to get it back in time during our trip to this place in Megamall. I not been here for ages, the last time I believe was about 4 years back. The place has not change and still as crowded as usual. My initial impression was, the food must still be good. I was proven right. We had some friends with us too so we ordered something for each of us. I myself got the 5 season chicken with rice and the misses ordered the char kuey teow. I got included the otak otak. What I had on the table was pretty good. The quality of food had not dropped since the last time I was there. There are few places left that can maintain such consistancy in quality over time. This makes me give this place a mojor thumbs up.
As for my 5 season chicken the gravy for the chicken was excellent. I didn't taste much of the rest though but from the impression I got from my friend, it was good.

Siamese Lemak Laksa.
Otak Otak.
5 season chicken with Rice.
Char Kuey Teow.
ABC.

No comments: