Monday, August 13, 2007

Cheese tarts at Bentong.

Had a day trip to Bukit Tinggi over the weekend. From there made a trip to Bentong for lunch. Was introduced to this Deli in Bentong old town that have highly recommended cheese tarts. Since it came highly recommended, I decided to by two boxes of it. I was told that if I don't buy a minimum of two boxes I will regret it. I not a big fan of cheese but I am adventurous. Had a a taste of it in the car on the drive back to K.L. I don't know it I was full with food or I just don't like it, it didn't have a lasting impression on me these cheese tarts. Will try some more when I am really hungry. But I must admit the dough that they use to make the base for the tarts were certainly fluffy. Its how I like the texture of pastry even though I not a big fan of pastries and desserts.

No comments: