Sunday, August 05, 2007

RM15 Curry Mee.

This must be one of the most expensive curry mee I had taken in my life from a coffee shop. Of course this discounts the one I had in hotels, restaurants and cafes. I read this at masak-masak blog sometime back and never made it to USJ 2 after that but last weekend after the wife came back from work and she wanted curry mee (I guess 1 week in Rome made her craving for some spice), I decided why not give it a try. Went there during breakfast over the weekend.
The seafood curry mee comes with la la, large prawns, squid and fish cakes. Didn't have much of the noodles as my wife was finishing it but the curry broth tasted pretty good and very aromatic. I definitely will try it again next time but only for the normal bowl. I think RM15 cost too much for a bowl of seafood curry mee at a normal chinese coffee shop.
I personally had the Ipoh 'Ho Fun' neither good or bad. The really bad was that its such a small bowl cost me RM4.50. Prices of food here is really expensive. I think I will only be back after sometime.

Ipoh Ho Fun.

Seafood Curry Mee.

No comments: