Saturday, February 23, 2008

Restaurant Ocean Village, Desa Cempaka Nilai.

I not been to this place before and I never knew it existed in Nilai. Had the opportunity to have my first meal there for lunch with some collegues. Order the fish head curry, sizzling tauhu, yam basket and the claypot port with salted fish. The curry fish head was a dissapointment. It was full of bones. My collegues nearly got one bone stuck into his throat. The highlight of the day was the yam basket. I though this was the best order. I didn't fancy the sizzling tauhu that much because of the shrimps in it. I prefer some mince meat instead of shrimps. The salted fish pork was ok but the quantity was too little. The problem with ordering foods that comes with dry chilly is that mort of the content of the dish is filled with dry chilly leave little room with the meat. Maybe I go again to try something else next time.

Curry Fish Head.
Sizzling Tauhu.
Yam Basket.
Claypot Pork with Salted Fish.

No comments: