Tuesday, February 19, 2008

South Pacific Low Sang, State PJ.

When ever I think of South Pacific it will alway be lobsters. I guess this is one of my favourite place to go to on special occasions. Since it was CNY the wife and I with a couple of friends decided to 'Low Sang' there. As usual we had toorder the lobster. I suggested that we try a new style of cooking this time and the waiter suggested lobster steamed with Chinese rice wine and herbs. It turned out very well and we enjoyed it very much. Of course I had to order my favorite chilly prawn. I not into prawns very much but I just love this gravy. I only had half a prawn but I finish all the gravy. I can't wait for my next visit for lobster and prawns.

Yee Sang.
Sweet and sour Pork Ribs.
Claypot Chilly Prawn.
Lobsters steam with Chinese Rice wine.

No comments: