Saturday, February 02, 2008

Food on the GO, Australia part 2.

I had an opportunity to go for dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant in Sydney. So happen that the Mrs had a sceduled night stop at SYD. So we were walking around the city to look for some place to eat. Most the of the places were not open during the night. But I did find this place and went because was very hungry had to go in. Looked at the menu to try to order something different from the usual stuff that I can get from K.L. but everything seem to look the same. Rice noodles, beef noodles and all. What more I was looking at others around me to see if there anything I fancy but all looked like something out from a Hong Kong movie. So decided to have the usual. Barbequed chicken with vermicelli for me and beef noodles for the Mrs.
The portions were big.


Beef noodles.
Barbequed Chicken with Vermicelli.

No comments: