Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Logenhaus, Taipan USJ.

The last time I was at this place was more than 10 years ago. It was when Taipan had just open for only a few years. I been passing this place ever since and not been in for meal. Now since I moved closed to USJ I pass this place more often. So today I made it a point to have dinner there. There were only two of us but I order two mains and two sides as I was yearning to try out this place again. When I entered the place I don't remember the place much. They had a limited selection in th menu but the roast chicken was definately a feature there. I had the half roast chicken while the wife had the lamb shank. The chicken was roasted to perfection with a nice crispy skin. The lamb shank was nice and tender too. I would order it the next time I m there. However due to me being a chicken lover, I thought the chicken tasted better than the lamb shank.
Had ordered the nachos with cheese and the escargots too. Tried both of them not too much to my liking but it was at the same time not dissapointing. I be back for the roast chicken the next time.

Nachos with cheese.
Roast chicken with pepper corn sauce.
Lamb Shank.
Escargots.

No comments: