Saturday, March 08, 2008

Khong Kee Yong Yau Foo, Seapark.

Whilst waiting for the 12th General Election results I thought I update my blog. Last weekend I had a visit to my favourite yong tau foo place in Seapark P.J. I had a liking for the yong tau foo (YTF) broth that they serve the the stuffed with taufu. One thing I found about this place is that the piece of stuffed YTF are generally generous in their proportions. The unique thing about this place is that you can order porridge, curry lo chi fun or fried noodles to go with your YTF. My personally favourite is the curry lo chi fun. When ever I m there I only order the curry lo chi fun to go withmy YTF.
My normal visits are Sunday mornings but this place is quite far from where I stay now so nowadays my visits get less frequent.






Porridge to go with YTF.

No comments: