Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Devil's Crab, USJ 10.

I drive pass this place almost every week when ever I'm in Taipan however never went and ate here before. The place somehow gave me an impression that its does not serve delicious food. Appreance can be deceiving sometimes. Also I also thought that Devil's crab was a Melaka Portuguese thing and I had it once a long time ago and never had a fancy to it. So this time after years of passing by this place I decide to try it with the home ministry. Since there was only two (effectively eating) of us only order three servings. The fried rice with salted fish, greens and chilly crab. The fried rice was a bit salty but I overheat regulars from other table asking for less salt in it. The chilly crab was nice (the gravy I mean). I can keep eating it with my fried rice.
All in all the place was a pleasant surprise for me. I alway thought that it only catered for a specific group of customers but the food turned out ot be pretty decent. Looks can be deceiving.


Brussel Sproats with sambal belacan.
Chilly Crab.
Fired rice with salted fish.

No comments: