Sunday, March 25, 2007

SS2 morning market.

Before my class today, I had a stroll in the SS2 market. Not been inside for a while now so I made my way to the Wan Tan Mee stall at the end of the market. I remembered it was pretty good. To my dissapointment, the quality of the noodles had dropped from the last time I ate it. I wandered among the crowd and took a few shots of the hawker food available there. Very much the simple morning breakfast fare. Nothing interesting. I did however notice that there were a few stalls selling Yau Char Kwai. Must be good business as I counted three and they were all situated very near with each other.
I had to leave early as my class was starting soon. So made a quick get way to my class.


The Wan Tan Mee stall.

Wan Tan Mee.
Deep Fried Yau Char Kwai.


Stir Fried Rice Cakes.

No comments: