Sunday, March 18, 2007

Cheong Wah Puchong.

Had Isabel's full moon dinner at Cheong Wah Restaurant with the family. It I made the bookings earlier in the week because as we arrived the place was jammed packed with customers. I never expected this place to be so crowded. Maybe it was a Saturday night. We ordered ala carte but the service was pretty slow. Maybe is because of the crowd. I managed to take some photos of the dishes but forgot half way as I was pre-occupied with other things. I posted some of the photos below. The marmite pork was the best of the lot. Overall the food was good and the portions are big, so complains there. I didn't enjoy some of the dishes, maybe I didn't order the correct one.
Next time I would try something else and on other days when it not so busy at this place.

Prawns. Greens (can't remember what it was).
Marmite pork.
Lemon Chicken.
Vegetarian Dish.

No comments: