Thursday, March 08, 2007

Nasi Ayam Ayamas.

Was on the way today in the afternoon from KLIA to Subang for a meeting. Decided to leave the office early to go for lunch around USJ. So I took the route via Dengkil to Putrajaya to LDP Puchong to reach Subang. As I was passing Putrajaya just before the LDP Puchong toll I saw the ESSO station with the Ayamas sign. I thought why not have chicken for lunch. The sign is very much hidden as you can only see the petrol station from the highway. It's only that you drive into the place you know that there is a signage for Ayamas. The Ayamas turned out to be a small kiosk operated inside ESSO. Not much of choices there but since I was there what the heck. I had not had Ayamas chicken for sometime now I decided to have lunch there plus I was very hungry.
Ordered the ayam percik with rice. What i always enjoyed about Ayamas is that their chilly sauce is among the best I had tasted. I guess there is lots of lime and sugar in it to make it tasty. The meal was fair. Very standard fast food and only valued at RM5.50. I thought it was pretty decent for something fast. Next time when I am at any Ayamas outlet, I just get the chicken and the chilly sauce only.





No comments: