Saturday, March 03, 2007

IKEA Curry Puff.

Was at IKEA today for some shopping for the baby. Getting some toys. IKEA was on sale. After some window shppoing I decide to buy the also so famous IKEA curry puff. The one an only curry puff that is baked and not fried. I not seen any curry puff prepared like this anywhere in Klang Valley yet. They are sold individually or in half dozens. This is one of the better curry puffs in town. They are not too oily and does not leave a heavy after taste.
Due to the high turnover, the puffs are freshly made. I have not got any stale ones since I started buying them years ago. This is definately one of the attractions why I go to IKEA. other than the furniture of course. I shall try my other favourite from there on my next visit, which is the hot dog.

Kept Warm.

Smaland, the easily recognisable packaging.


No comments: