Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kampung Subang.

Was at Kampung Subang today. I seldom go there since I moved to KLIA. SO I decided to go to Maxiss for lunch. I always liked the Fried Kuey Teow done by the auntie there. It has been ages since I had it. Since today I was there, why not try it. Long time ago the auntie's son use fry the noodles but somehow it wasn't the same as his mum's cooking. I ordered a large plate. It was a bit too large. It was somewhat disappointing as I remembered it tasted better before. It's has less flavour now. Maybe the auntie is loosing her touch? I figured it maybe because I ordered a big plate. From experience I seem to find smaller plates of Kuey teow nicer. Maybe it's the estimation of the portions of ingrediences that makes the difference. Well it will be sometime before I go and try it again.




No comments: