Monday, September 01, 2008

Restorant P.J. Seafood, Tropicana.

Was deciding to have seafood with a friend who is back in K.L. for a holiday. As he was deprived of 'Good' seafood as he worked in Dubai, he wanted some place reputable. I had not been to this place for years after I had moved to my present house. I remembered that the last time I was there they actually had a pond where you can fish in it. This place is next to the NKVE highway so you can see the traffic drive by while you fish. Well over time with development and all the pond had to go and the place now is smaller.
As for the food, the last time I was there I remembered that it was pretty good but I can't remember anything that stuck to my memory. So this time just ordered some asam prawns, crabs, fish, herbal soup frog legs and bean curd. The highlight for me is definately the herbal soup frog legs. The soup's taste was not too overpowered by herbs and you can still taste the frog legs. I suspect they also included some rice wine into it to cook. The next dish that come to mind would be the fish. I not a big fan of fish but the groupa cooked in ginger had the right balance of ginger and fish. As for the crabs well it was just average. I would go again to this place for the frog legs again.





















Asam Prawns.




















Frog Legs.


















Man Tao.
















S&S Crab
















Marmite Crab.


















Ginger Groupa.
















Steam Bean Curd.

No comments: