Friday, September 05, 2008

Bak Kut Teh, Bandar Baru Nilai.

As it is the rainy season now, sometimes I am craving for something that can warm me up (besides alcohol and women) during these times. During lunch last week, made a trip to Bandar Baru Nilai for some Bak kut Teh as I not had it for sometime. BBN does not really have food to shout about, the same goes with this BKT. Had the supposingly dry BKT. After having it, I came to the conclusion that if one should not just jump into the band wagon to sell something that they are not good at. As far as I can remember they had not sold dry BKT before, it tasted more like condenced BKT of the soupy kind. It was not all that bad but not great either. Next time at this place I shall stick to the soupy version.














1 comment:

pizli.mw said...

Hello there,

If you dont mind can you tell me how to go the Nasi Kandar Lawood from CempakaPuri Apartment (i usually eat nasi kandar here; at sireh pinang restaurant, now I want to try something new)

please email me at: pizlimw@gmail.com

I am currently staying at Bandar Bukit Mahkota. Thanks a lot!!