Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Morning Market, St. Aubin, Toulouse.

We were at this Sunday morning market at around St. Aubin. The market is situated around the church. It was pretty intersting and took some shoots of the produced sold there. There were life poultry sold there and there were some of the biggest chickens I had seen in my live. They could be free range chicken. The best thing to buy there was the roast. As I had tried the roast chicken and pork the last time, I decided to buy a leg of roast pork trottes this time. For some reason the skin of the pork is black in colour when roasted unlike the onces we get back in K.L. were it turns orangy red. The skin was crispy with the fat and oil melting in your mouth when biting it. Sinful meat....
This market is big and has many intersting things to see. Attached are some photos I had took for of the market.










The sinful roast pig trottes.
Pizza.






Spanish Paella.


No comments: