Tuesday, May 27, 2008

La Fontaine, Boulavard Strasbourg, Toulouse.

I had eaten at this place on my last trip to toulouse. They serve good kebab, Turkish style even though the place are owned by Algerians. I personally like the sheesh kebabs. I was told that sheesh kebabs are skewed meat barbequed over a fire and the Turkish are famous for this. The kebabs comes with a generous helping of salad and Arabic bread. After many weeks in France the Arabic bread was a pleasant surprise. Unlike the hard bauguet, this bread was actually soft. I ordered the lamb (agneau in French) kebab and the misses had the beef (bouef in French). Both meat was tender and soft. I really enjoyed this Kebabs. It was not too rare. I shall make a point to go here again if I have another chance of a trip to Toulouse.



Sheesh Kebab Lamb.
Beef Kebab.
Majo.

Arabic bread.

No comments: