Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa, Puchong.

  1. Was around Puchong Jaya to pay some bills and I saw this place at the newly contructed office mall. I heard so much about Kampung Baru's Nasi Lemak but I never had the opportunity to try it. What better not than this place.
  2. First impression was that there were not many people patronising it. Not a good sign. However when I went in, it turn out to be a self service style restaurant. I place my order and payment and took a seat. Numerous customers walk in and out immediately after thier meals. That why I did not see many customers at one time. The environment did not cater for lepaking...
  3. As for the nasi lemak, there was various traditional fare and side orders available at reasonably inflated prices compared to the sidewalk stalls. Pretty tasty but I got no comparison as I never tried the original nasi lemak at Kampung Baru itself.
  4. The rice was served at room temperture. I prefered that they had a choice of hot rice. Somehow hot steaming rice goes well with the sambal.



























No comments: