Sunday, October 26, 2008

O'Viet Vietnamnese, Sunway Pyramid.

Vietnamese food is something that I seldom have. Not because I don't enjoy it but just that its not so readily available everywhere and it found mostly in the malls. Somehow I seem to like many of the servings as they seem to taste pretty healthy to me. I guess its what you order. O'Viet is loacted at one of the floors at the Pyramid skating ring. Was browing thru the menu and the only few things that look familiar to me. The Vietnamese style coffee and the Summer/paper rolls were among them. Also ordered the vegetable with seafood noodle and the combo platter.
The coffee was a dissapointment. I remember that at previous places the coffee done this way is comes very thick. I guess this place is not so generous on the coffee powder.
The combo platter comes with fried lamb, chicken and prawns sprinkled with fried peanuts. I especially enjoyed the taste of fired chicken with the peanuts. The summer rolls were ok. Nice and plain without any bad after taste.
The seafood noodles was definately the highlight. As there was only two of us, I didn't order many things and the food here also don't come in large portions. The combo which they is meant for 2-3 people is actually mean for 1 person (maybe only me).
Dinner at this place turned out to be average. Nothing really much to look forward for a next visit. I guess I may not be coming back.....































1 comment:

virtualmystic said...

Duuude....i just have to correct the spelling mistake....it's skating rink...not otherwise...look up scat on the net...then you'll knwo why i had to correct it. You can delete this comment.