Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ah Lim Seafood Restaurant, Kota Kemuning.

Kota Kemuning seem to be an isolated housing project between Klang and KL so I alway seem to think that its not a place to have good food. Was some how coaxed into going to have dinner there the other day. My friend recommended this place as it was the only chinese 'tai chow' still operating in the area. As entered this place, there this lady taking our order whom looked very familiar but I can't seem to put her face on where I seen her. Anyway proceeded in ordering dinner. Had the soya sauce prawns (big ones too), salted egg crab, claypot tauhu, patin steam fish and some vegetables. I must say the food was good which was not that surprising to me as the shop was almost full of customers. Initially I thought it was the only chinese place in Kota Kemuning but it was not. The food was good.
After half way thru dinner I remembered this where I had seen the lady, this lady use to operated at USJ16 from a corner coffee shop a "tai chow" stall. As I remembered it, there food was very good. I always wondered where they moved to because the last time I was in USJ16 to look to this place they had moved.
As we finished the meal, my other friends were still hungry. So we ordered the Hookien Meehoon and salted mantis prawns. I thought that the soya sauce large prawn and the salted mantis prawns were the highlight of the dinner. I definately recommend this two things to anyone going to this place.
Well I was lucky to bump into them again. Maybe this is a start of my many visits there.















No comments: