Wednesday, October 01, 2008

New Paris SS2, PJ.

I have not been to this place for ages since I had moved away from Damansara. As I was invited for dinner at this place, I jumped at the opportunity. From my previous memory this placed served pretty decent foos at affordable prices. The speed of your order comes also seem to be very fast even when the place is packed. I don't know how they do it. This place seems to be alsways packed even during weekdays.
When I arrived there, the food was already ordered. They had some dishes that I can remember like champagne chicken. The rest well my first time having. I especially liked the deep fried pork trotters. It had very little oil in it, all drained out I guess after frying. Another one that I especially like was the yam "fut putt" with mantis prawns. This is new to me. All this while I normally have yam with assorted nuts, vegetable and chicken in it. It was nicely done with the mantis prawns.
This place is sure awesome and consistant with its food after so many years.












No comments: