Monday, September 03, 2007

Spicy chicken at Ikea.

There was something new at Ikea's cafeteria menu so I decided to check it out last night. Ot was the spciy boneless chicken. It seems it was on sale now for the past three months. The meat balls are no longer on sale. As I am a big chicken fan, I just had to order it. I waited for a twenty to thirty minutes for it. Batch after batch that came out of the frier was taken by everyone. As I waited for the next batch at my table, the next batch was also taken up. I must be good! So I had to have it. Sent my wife there the third time and finally got it. I was pretty spicy but tasty. Certainly worth the wait. I goes well with the mash potatoes and gravy. I think it tasted better than the Swedish meatballs. I will definately have this again.

Fish n Chip.
Spicy Boneless Chicken.

No comments: