Sunday, September 09, 2007

Rootian Kuah Town Langkawi.

Had a trip to Langkawi for three days last week to visit the in-laws. The last time I was there we went to this place in Kuah where they had served fanstastic stewed pork trotters. After two years we made another trip there again. Surprisingly this place had not changed much even though Kuah town had expanded a bit since I was there last time. We ordereed the rooste duck, curry fish, tauhu and of course the stewed port trotters. The curry fish and the pork trotter were my favourites. There was not much fat in it, just enough so you can picked it out. I think so far this is the best chinese place to eat in Kuah town during for dinner. Definately will be here again on my next trip to Langkawi.

Steam Tauhu with soya sauce.

Pei Pah Duck.

Curry Fish.
Stewed Pig Trotters.

No comments: