Sunday, September 30, 2007

South Pacific, State PJ.

I use to frequent this place so often in the late 90s and early 2000s. I always found the taste of food here very consistant each time I order it. I don't go here that often now since I moved away from my parents house but then again this year I dined here about 4 times already. Most of the time with my friend from Australia whom enjoys the food at this place very much. They seem to have the cheapest lobsters in town. Each time we come we have at least 10 bottles of beer and the lobster or crab among other things. Our orders here are very much standard and I get to order depending of the company I come with. Last night was the lobster.
With the consistancy in taste, I suspect either the chef has stayed the same all this years or there is a standard measurement of ingredience they put in so they can change the chef but the taste remains the same.
This place gets popular after 11pm as there is the discount on seafood. They call it 7/11 as in 30% of if you order before 7pm and after 11pm. The place get really crowded after 11pm. This place is one of the most multicultural patroned chinese restaurant I seen. All sortf of customers go there. If there is a fair mix of customer, it must be good. I can't wait for my next trip.



Yau Choy.
Cheese and butter lobster.
Steam Groupa.
Curry Prawns.
Stir fried Frog legs.

No comments: