Tuesday, September 11, 2007

BB Thai.

Decided to go to BB Thai opposite the old Subang airport terminal 3 for dinner. I go there with the office folks quite often but my mum not been there before. So made a trip there with the family. The wife wanted the crab for dinner so this place serves pretty decent seafood. We ordered the asam fish, stir fried lotus, mantis prawns and the salted egg yoke crab. Everything was great. My personal favourite was the mantis prawn and the salted egg yoke crab. Not being a big crab fan myself but I was pleasantly surprise that how they can coat the shell of the crab with salted egg york and fry it. I tasted fantastic. The food was above average and thats why my and my office pals always go there over and over again.



Asam Fish.
Mantis Prawn.
Stir Fired lotus with squid.
Salted Egg Yoke Crab.

No comments: