Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bak Kut Teh Klang.

Time for bak kut teh again. Instead of going to the usual place in Klang for the dry BKT, we decide on another place in Bukit Raja. As the saying goes, all places selling BKT in Klang is nice. We were there late morning and this place was jammed packed with customers. I've not been to this place for sometime but it seems to be as popular as before. Ordered the BKT portion for two with some vegetables. I wanted lean meat and intestines. A typical BKT fare. It soup was a bit salty. My wife and I had the same opinion after the meal where both of us had a dry throat after eating it. Maybe there was too much ajinomoto in it? I had a look at the kitchen and saw so many home made BKT herbs in home made packets. Wow! Must be some secret recipe. Overall it was nice and maybe return in the future.



Yau Cha Kui.
BKT with everything in it.
Siew Pak Choy.


No comments: