Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tak Fok, Puchong.

I saw a review in the newspaper about this place that served great cheese crabs and it said it had a branch in Puchong. So off I went to look for it. When I found it I only realise that I actually eaten or rather 'Tah Pau' at this place before. I had some bad comments the last time but since we were there I decided to give it a try by have a sit in meal.
Thay had the RM1 shark fin promotion. We ordered that home made tauhu, curry prawn in coconut and of course salt egg yoke crab. I particularly liked the curry prawns. This time round the food was much better. Maybe this sort of food cannot 'tah pau' as it will not be as good as having it straight from the wok. Anyway good night of makan.

RM1 Shark fin soup.
Home made tauhu.
Curry prawn in coconut.
Salted egg yoke crab.

No comments: