Thursday, November 08, 2007

Chopsticks, Megamall.

I had not been to Megamall for ages so lat wednesday I decide to make trip there for lunch. The problem this mall is that there so many outlets, we are spoilt for choices. There pertaining question, What to eat? As I not too familiar with the place we decide to walk around with our empty stomachs to shop around. Finally we ended up at the Garden area and out hungry stomachs said no more. You must eat now!!! So we were at this outlet that had many customers. Our usual wisdom says many customers must mean good food. So we hoped in.
This place generally serve Hong Kong styled noodles and rice with a local twist. From the menu the servings looked good and huge. I decided to go for the beef noodles and the misses when for the chicken steak rice. I order the "soi kow" or water dog to be shared. To my dissapointment went the food came it was no where the size of portioned that the advertised in there menu. It was some what minicule. We asked the chief waitress about this, she just uttered the photo angle in the menu made it food look big. Oh well!!! If only i had the time to go to small claims court.
Anyway, the consolation was that the food tasted great!!! I especially loved the chicken. It was crispy and had some mild curry flavour in it. I also order the "black jelly with white coffee" it was good too. I never had my coffee this way before. It tasted a bit like black jelly with soya milk but less creamy. I would love to recommend this place. Maybe next time I try some other thing and the portions will be bigger.


Black Jelly with white coffee.
Water Dog.
Crispy Chicken with rice.
Beef noodles.

No comments: