Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mak Jah, Bukit Jelutong Shah Alam.

I was given a treat at this place by one of my boss. I heard about this place very often over the blogs. However since I was not that hungry, I only ordered the ox tail soup with rice. Surprisingly this simple soup goes very well with rice. The spices were not too overpowering or to spicy for my liking. Its definately well balanced. Also had some scramble eggs to go with.
I didn't get the opportunity to try the rest but I will return to try the rest. Till later........



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rice, Ox tail soup and omelette are what you called a balanced meal? Remind me not to hire you as my nutritionist! hahahaha! But i love ox tail soup which is surprisingly hard to get nowadays. There is another in Kampung Subang nick named "Lori".