Monday, December 01, 2008

Agefuku, Taipan Subang Jaya.

We actually wanted to go to this place for the much talked about Japanese buffet. We made a mistake for not calling ahead and booking for a table. When we arrived the place so packed with customers. The floor space of this place was not that big but it was cleverly arranged to maximise the space. Until I walked into the place I didn't know that on the ground floor is actually a Japanese fast food joint and the buffet is upstairs.
Since no space for buffet, had to eat the fast food downstairs. As I not too familiar with names of Japanese food, I can only remember bento and rice burgers. It was a bit pricey for a fastfoods but then again Japanese food is never cheap in KL. The fastfood was kind of avaerage. Nothing to shout about. Except for the meat it pretty much tasteless. I don't think I recommend it to anyone. But next time I be back, with reservations of course, for the buffet.





















No comments: