Saturday, June 30, 2007

Manhattan Fish Market.

Had not been to Subang Parade for a while now. They did some modification to the outlook of the place. Carpetted walk ways brighter settings. Look like they were trying to make it a bit up market mall for shoppers. I think they only partially succeeded as the retail mix of the place remains more or less the same. But I think it good becoz the high end retail outlets will be charging exhorbitant prices.

Anyway, decided to visit this eatery. I have been here before some years back and I remember the food was good and the portions reasonably large. But theres nothing compared to Tony Romas, everyone else looks small after going there. We ordered the seafood chowder, the Manhattan's ceaser salad and the mix seafood platter for two. I personally love the seafood chowder but my wife thinks its not so tasty.
The main course as usual, typical Manhattan style using the flame burner heating it up leaving a slight after taste of the burnt fuel. I always wondered doing it this why will it improve the taste. It was a good evening, good food with reasonable proportions at reasonable prices.

Seafood Chowder.
Garlic and sauces.
Flame away!!
Mix Seafood Platter for two.
Manhattan's Ceasar Salad.

No comments: